The Cotton Mill Condominium Homeowners Association, Inc.
   Contact Us   
   Remember my Login ID
Forgot Password?
  Misc. Information

We're pleased to have you visit your online community website. Your association website is designed to keep you informed about your neighborhood, communicate with your Board Members and manage all of your community living - including the ability to pay your association dues online.

Your Association Website Includes Features To ...

  • Safely and conveniently pay your assessments online via eCheck or credit card
  • Create, modify and view Recurring Payment setups for your assessments
  • Access your Account History in real-time
  • Submit and view Architectural Requests and Work Orders
  • View a directory listing for Homeowners, clubs, committees, etc. (Note: Only homeowners who opt-in will display in the listing) 
  • View your neighborhoods upcoming events in the Community Event Calendar
  • And MUCH more...
Online Payments

Your community provides the ability to pay your association assessments online via eCheck or Credit Card. To take advantage of this feature, you will need to register and log in to your community website.

Contact Information

2108 Clark Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27605
919-821-1350 | 919-828-9240
After Hours Emergency - 919-821-1350

If you have questions or comments about this website or your community, please use the Contact Us screen and complete the form. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible in the form, so that we may better assist you.

What's New

Quick FAQ's

Who do I call if there is an emergency?
Emergency that causes damage to the community such as SMOKE, FIRE or WATER MAIN BREAK contact 911 first. Contact York Properties, Inc. After-Hours emergency Services at (919) 821-1350 and select option 1 for the Maintenance Department. Leave your name, the name of your association, the street address, your telephone number and the nature of the emergency. 

Note: Inconveniences, such as illegally parked cars, rule violations, questions about accounts, ARC Requests, are not considered emergencies.  These type of situations are better handled by the association manager during normal business hours.

When are my assessment fees due?
The association assessment fees are due the first of each month. 

What are the CC&R's?
The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions are the governing legal documents that setup the guidance for the operation of the planned community as non-profit corporation.

How can I report a street light outage?
Street light outages should be reported to Duke Energy Progress since they maintain the lights.

How can I make a recommendation?
Please see the Contact Us screen. 

This site provided by York Properties, Inc.. Powered by CINCSystems.  All rights reserved, Copyright© 2018
Privacy Policy | Terms of Services | Rules and Regulations